for The Dalai Lama Graduate Scholarship Program
- Applicants must have already been enrolled in or be accepted to a full-time graduate degree program at a university in Australia, Europe or the Americas.
- Applicants must show proof of Tibetan heritage and continuity of Dhanglang Chatrel (Green Book) contribution.
- Applicants are solely and directly responsible for obtaining the necessary visas to attend the university of their choice.
- Eligible candidates must be pursuing graduate studies, whether at the master’s or PhD level or at a professional school.
- All graduate programs should be at least one year or multi‐year, full-time courses, offered by reputable and accredited universities.
- Current recipients who wish to renew their scholarships are required to submit a separate renewal application. However, renewals are limited to two years.